This super package helps your student succeed in building electronic kits which incorporate Surface Mount Devices (SMD) because it contains everything your student needs to get started. This is an amazing value and it provides an easy way to get started in the "Fun of Kit Building".
This package contains:
• Low wattage 120VAC soldering iron
• Tube of 60/40 rosin core solder for electronic kit building
• Sharp wire cutting plier
• Special soldering helping hands with adjustable board holder, magnifying glass and soldering iron holder
• Pair of safety glasses
• Magnifier with Tweezers
C6932 Assembly Kits
• SMD Learn to Solder Kit (C6719)
• Student learns to solder SMD parts but in the end the student has an attractive and functional SMD dual color LED flasher to show for his/her effort. Very nice introduction to soldering! C6719 kit requires one 9V battery to operate (not included).
• SMD IC Star Flasher Kit (C6708)
This is a fully functional, one SMD IC kit that the student builds after he/she learns how to solder.C6708 kit requires one 9V battery to operate (not included).
This package is an amazing educational value and provides all you need to get started soldering SMD components! Skill Level 2.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Why is this here?