This super package helps your student succeed in building electronic kits because it contains everything your student needs to get started. This is an amazing value and it provides an easy way to get started in the "Fun of Kit Building".
This package contains:
• Low wattage 120VAC soldering iron
• Tube of 60/40 rosin core solder for electronic kit building
• Sharp wire cutting pliers
• Special soldering helping hands with adjustable board holder, magnifying glass, solder tip cleaner sponge and soldering iron holder
• Pair of safety glasses
• Learn to Solder Kit: Non-functional PC board and components that the student builds to learn how to solder.
• "Blinder" LED Flasher (C6891). This is a fully functional one IC kit that the student builds after learning how to solder. Requires one 9V Battery (not included). Complete detailed instructions give the student the information needed to learn how to solder!
This package is an amazing educational value and provides all you need to get started soldering! Skill Level 1.